Prezzo consigliato al pubblico: 7.800,00 € cad. iva inclusa
Navigazione: Prodotti » Sorgenti digitali » Lettori sacd, meccanica di trasporto e convertitor
LUXMAN releases the 2nd new series of our SACD/CD compatible digital player, D-06 that is the 2-channel-specific model.
D-06 is a high performance model into which our original technologies to pursue high quality sound in the aspect of all 3 elements, “Mechanism, Digital Circuit, and Analog Circuit” are abundantly integrated by inheriting the magnificent configuration from our flagship model of digital player, D-08 released in December 2008.
LxDTM*, our original disk drive mechanism, has been equipped with the aluminum die-cast thin type tray loader to achieve high rigidity and quiescence during operation. PCM1792A with as much as 132 dB (theoretical value) of tremendous dynamic range that is a multi-segment type DA converter with hybrid configuration consisting of multi-bit and single-bit manufactured by Burr-Brown Corporation, the jitter reduction that has achieved 1/100 or less jitter compared with our conventional counterpart, and 24-bit extender that increases the dynamic range are integrated.
Pure music expression has been achieved by thorough and accurate analog conversion of large capacity of music data on an SACD, e.g. introduction of an output amplifier with completely balanced configuration by embedding an independent power supply regulator into each circuit stage.
Application of various surface treatments according to components such as blasted-metal white for front panel and hairline finish for tray panel and top panel and also application of elegant design in combination with delicateness and rigidity grace your listening room with the contrast between light and shadow.
D-06, the capable SACD player, will be released to allow users to enjoy music heartily as a device located at the uppermost stream of the system, which feeds music source with high sound quality.
Disk drive mechanism – LxDTM
• Integration of newly developed LUXMAN original high-rigidity disk drive mechanism has achieved digital data reading with high accuracy.
• This mechanism has introduced an asymmetrical left-sided mechanism layout after careful consideration of sufficient space for voluminous analog circuit, ideal flow for all kinds of signals, oscillatory path, and weight balance without the use of general type centered mechanism structure.
• A box structure is introduced, i.e. a strong chassis is used to solidly enclose the whole mechanism to rigidly cut out external vibration.
• Dual-configured (monaural mode) PCM1792A manufactured by Burr-Brown Corporation is used for the DA converter, which has achieved ultrahigh signal-noise ratio/dynamic range (theoretical value: 132 dB).
• The jitter reduction function is provided to decrease the jitter from the system clock (70 x 10-12 sec. or less, approx. 1/100 compared with conventional counterpart).
• The bit extender function is provided to extend from 16-bit signals encoded on a CD to 24-bit signals resulting in reproduction of more delicate sound.
• You can select between native DSD format signals or decimated multi-bit PCM signals at SACD playing according your taste.
• You can simply switch between an SACD layer and a CD layer with the switch on the front panel (also available with the remote control) at using a hybrid SACD.
• Digital input terminals are provided (totally 2 lines consisting of 1 coaxial line and 1 optical line) to allow you to enjoy the quality of “DA Converter + Analog Amplifier” integrated in our D-06 also with use of other digital devices (CD player, digital tuner, blu-ray disc player, etc.).
• The differential output of the DA converter at the monaural mode is provided into the high sound quality buffer circuit that has thorough balance configuration (identically configured amplifier x 4 units), and drives the amplifier on the next stage vigorously with low impedance.
• Stable and high inertial power is supplied from the audio-specific power transformer to each circuit through the regulator and block capacitor with large capacity allocated for each circuit.
• This system has a complex structure consisting of a loopless chassis to eliminate increased ground impedance and the effect of generated magnetic field caused by chassis current and a shielded chassis to block digital noise.
• The AC inlet suited for high sound quality is provided, to which non-magnetic nickel treatment and gold plating were applied.
• Introduction of an 18-mm pitch RCA terminal with gold plating and a high-grade XLR terminal manufactured by Neutrik allows even a highperformance line cable with large plug to be connected.
• The gradation cast-iron legs are provided to protect tiny delicate sound signals from unwanted vibration.
• This system has an FL display with a high level of visibility for various modes, which stands out against blasted-metal white sophisticated exterior finishing.
• A slim type aluminum remote control equipped with a user-friendly numeric keypad is standard equipment.
Compatible Music Formats: 2-channel SACD, CD
Analog Outputs: 1 x unbalanced line, 1 x balanced line
Digital Outputs: (44.1kHz, CD layer) 1 x coaxial line (SPDIF), 1 x optical (TOS-LINK)
Digital Inputs: (32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, & 96kHz) 1 x coaxial line (SPDIF), 1 x optical TOS-LINK)
Front panel: Power switch, play key, pause key, stop key, track forward/backward keys, disk eject key, digital input selector, digital output ON/OFF, DSD/PCM selector, SACD layer selector, FL display, and disk tray
Rear panel: Input/output terminals, line phase sensor, and AC inlet
Remote control functions: (duplicates all function switches on the front panel) Indication dimmer, track order program/random/repeat, numeric keypad, zoom, and time display selection
Dimensions: 440 x 133 x 410 (terminals and knobs excluded)
Accessories: Remote control (RD-14) and power cable